VIC Branch Meeting
The Victorian Branch of the Asian Australian Lawyers Association Inc. (the Association) invites you to the 2020 Victorian Branch Meeting of the Association (VIC Branch Meeting). The VIC Branch Meeting will be held:
Date: Wednesday 25 November 2020
Time: 5.00pm (for a 5.15pm start) to 6:30pm AEDT
Venue: Videoconference via Zoom
Zoom details will be circulated upon registration.
All times referenced are in Australian Eastern Daylight time.
The agenda for the VIC Branch Meeting will be as follows:
- Credentialing of Branch Members eligible to vote
- Acknowledgment of Country and preliminary matters
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 2019 Victorian Branch Meeting
- Branch President’s Report
- Branch Secretary’s Report
- Election of Officeholders
- Vote of thanks by Chairperson and Close
You must register to attend the VIC Branch Meeting by 5.00pm AEDT on Tuesday 24 November 2020.
General inquiries should be directed to Jenny Si, Branch Secretary of the Victorian Branch of the Association, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries about elections should be directed to CJ Yeap, Branch Returning Officer of the Victorian Branch of the Association, by email to email@example.com