$35 for AALA members – $35.00
This is a discounted price for AALA members. Full price is $60 per person.
$60 full price for non-AALA members – $60.00
Full price for non-AALA members, so you might as well join or renew membership to get the discounted pricing of $35!
National Summit SA After Party! Saturday 18 September 2021
The AALA SA Branch is pumped to invite you to the National Summit After Party!
We are taking it to the next level and having a 3 course dinner at 1/3 By NNQ followed by our own Diversity Panel event on the topic of "Being More Than a Lawyer" where we will be hearing from:
- SA District Court Judge Rauf Soulio
- Kate Bickford - Partner at HWL Ebsworth
- Chris Kwong - Executive Adviser at Australian Red Cross
The panel will be chaired by Ahura Kalali, Barrister at Barry Jennings Chambers.
The details of the event are:
- 1/3 By NNQ, 1 King William Street, Adelaide, SA, 5000
- Saturday 18 September 2021 at 5.30pm to 10.30pm
- 3 course dinner
- Drinks on consumption and pay as you go
- Discounted price of $35 for AALA members
- Full price of $60 for non-AALA members (so you might as well join AALA or renew your membership now by clicking here)
- There will be a door prize for AALA members
- Dress code is smart casual.
Thank you to our generous sponsors Cimicky Wines and Two Accents Gin!
Spots are strictly limited so please RSVP quick! This event is open to everyone so please share with your friends and colleagues!
Please email email@example.com if you have any dietary requirements.
This will be a great opportunity to catch up with friends and make new friends over delicious food and drinks in a fun and relaxed environment. You know we organise awesome events, so we'll see you there!